Collection of information. The Website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies and information in the form of anonymous visitor statistics. The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s end device is Castor Drukarnia i Wydawnictwo Marek Bryła, Wojciech Lipiski Partnership with its registered office in Kraków on Łokietka Street 119, postcode 31-263 entered on the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmiescie Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000110603, NIP 6760010929, REGON 350212780, hereinafter referred to as:
Data collection in logs. Some technical parameters of all visitors to our website are recorded in special files (logs). The data that are recorded are:
- date of visits,
- Public IP address of the visitor's computer,
- connection error information,
- information about the user's browser.
The data collected are used only to monitor the operation of the website and identify any problems or errors.
The cookies used on our website are designed to
- allow the user to use the e-shop (These files are deleted when shopping is finished or logging off from the store)
- storing information on consent to their storage,
- for collecting statistics of visits to the site using Google Analytics (for more information and a tool to block Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl)
- In order to continuously improve our services and to improve your online experience, we use Google Analytics – these provide information about how users use our website.
The user may at any time remove or block cookies. Please be advised that once cookies are blocked some functionality of the site might not work, and that some services may not be available.
Blocking cookies in your browser
Google Chrome – on the Browser menu, select Settings and then Show advanced settings
- Press the Content Settings
- Select the Cookies section.
Internet Explorer – from the browser menu, select Tools and then Internet Options
- Select the Privacy tab
- Press the Advanced button
- After you select the Override automatic cookie handling, select the appropriate option.
Mozilla Firefox – from the browser menu, select: Tools, and then Options and the Privacy tab
- In the History section, after changing the Firefox field " use custom settings", select the appropriate option.
Opera – from the browser menu, select: Settings and then Preferences, and Advanced
- After selecting the Cookies tab, select the appropriate option.
Other browsers - if you are using a browser not listed above, in order to configure the settings please refer to the instructions for its use.