These Terms and Conditions provide the rules for the provision of electronic services at the addresses www.castor.pl and www.castorland.pl, by Castor Drukarnia i Wydawnictwo Marek Bryła, Wojciech Lipiski Partnership with its registered office in Kraków on Łokietka Street 119, postcode 31-263 entered on the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmiescie Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000110603, NIP 6760010929, REGON 350212780, hereinafter referred to as: “Castor".
- 1.1 The personal data provided by customers www.castor.pl and www.castorland.pl are processed by Castor Drukarnia and Wydawnictwo Marek Bryła, Wojciech Lipiński SJ based in Kraków. These personal data are used: a) in order to implement the agreement, b) if the customer approves, in order to provide information about new products, services and promotions offered by Castor.
- 1.2 Personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes.
- 1.3 The customer has the right to access their data and correct them – on the www.castor.pl and www.castorland.pl websites in the "Your Profile" tab. After registering, The customer has access to their data and can change them. These personal data are stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in the applicable laws. The online shop operating at the addresses www.castor.pl and www.castorland.pl is operated by Castor Drukarnia i Wydawnictwo Marek Bryła, Wojciech Lipiski Partnership with its registered office in Kraków on Łokietka Street 119, postcode 31-263 entered on the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmiescie Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000110603, NIP 6760010929, REGON 350212780.
- 2.1 Castor provides the following Services electronically:
- 2.1.1 entering into sales contracts for puzzles and board games,
- 2.1.2 forum,
- 2.1.3 the catalogue of available puzzles and board games,
- 2.1.4 information on Castor’s current promotions and offers.
- 2.2 Detailed rules for mail order sales contracts using Internet sites are set out in the Terms and Conditions for on-line sales of puzzles and board games.
- 2.3 All exclusive rights to the content available through the Service, in particular copyright, right of separate databases, the rights of trademark registration, are held by Castor.
- 3.1 The Services are available to every person visiting the website at the address www.castor.pl and www.castorland.pl, subject to § 4 par. 1.
- 3.2 Use of the Services 2.1.2 - 2.1.4, referred to in § 2, is free.
- 4.1 Proper use of electronic services by Castor is possible provided that the recipient’s computer system has the following minimum technical requirements:
- 4.1.1 use of browsers Firefox, Mozilla, Opera or Internet Explorer 6.0 or newer, with installed software to use Java Script.
- 4.1.2 in some cases Flash 5 or later, Acrobat Reader and decompressing software.
- 4.2 The Website is optimised for 1024 x 768 resolution.
- 4.3 The condition of your use of the Services is the acceptance and installation of cookies.
- 4.4 Castor is not responsible for technical problems or technical limitations of the hardware of the user, and which make impossible the use of the services referred to in § 2 par. 1.
- 5.1 It is prohibited to use the services provided by Castor to violate applicable law.
- 6.1 Users of the Forum Services publish their comments and opinions at their own risk. Castor is not responsible for content added by users in the Forum.
- 6.2 It is unacceptable to post illegal content, content inciting racial, religious, ethnic hatred, or content promoting violence on the Forum.
- 6.3 It is also prohibited for users of the Forum to post advertising messages.
- 6.4 Castor reserves the right to delete selected messages from the Forum without giving reasons.
- 7.1 Any complaints regarding the services provided by Castor online should be submitted to Castor’s address in Kraków, ul. Łokietka 119, 31-263 Kraków.
- 7.2 The complaint should include: the name and full address of the complainant, as well as a detailed description and reason for complaint.
- 7.3 Complaints will be considered by Castor immediately, in order of receipt.
- 7.4 The method of handling the complaint shall be notified to the person making the complaint in the manner in which the complaint was filed, at the address specified in the complaint.
- 8.1 The law applicable to any disputes arising from the provision of services electronically by Castor is Polish law. All disputes shall be resolved by a court of law.